Tykma Electrox ZSE Fibre Laser
The ZSE Fibre Laser Marking System manufactured by TYKMA ELECTROX offers a large work area and premium feature list, equipped with the functionalities to do it all.
An expansive work envelope provides the capability for marking a wide array of parts, large or small, light or heavy. In addition to the front sliding operator door, the side access door provides operators 180° access to the expansive 18” x 24” part loading area.
The Zetalase ZSE Fibre Laser marking system features an onboard processor and a 10″ touch screen monitor. Our touch screen interface software allows operators to quickly and easily select and edit pre-configured marking programs on the fly. Programming with our MiniLase PRO SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes and more.
Utilise the full size 360° radial part marking. Or upgrade to an automatic part loading door or programmable focal height to increase operator ergonomics.
- Air-cooled, maintenance-free design for industrial applications
- Advanced MOPA Fibre laser engine from 10 to 50W with selectable pulse durations
- Front sliding part loading door with 180° side access
- Power focal height adjustment with focus finder tool
- Heavy-duty membrane operator pendant and T slot work surface
- Rear access panel with Ethernet, USB keyboard, mouse and secondary monitor hookup
- Auto mode with automatic marking start upon door closure
- Ideal for marking all metals, carbide, painted andonised materials and most plastics
- Comprehensive 3 year warranty
|System Dimensions / Weight||1016mmW x 660L x 890H / 306lbs|
|Standard Marking Field||100mm x 100mm|
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Frequency Range||1kHz – 500kHz (10/20/50W) | 1kHz-1,000kHz|
|Input Power||Power Sensing 110-240VAC 50/60Hz|