Tykma Electrox Zetalase ZXL
The ZXL Series offers an expansive work area and choice of lenses making the Zetalase XL system the most flexible system yet.
The Zetalase ZXL Series features the most expansive work area of their entire work area.
The laser is available in multiple configurations to mark tall and or large components aswell as large fixtures and parts.It has a front vertical pneumatically actuated door maximising operator ergonomics.
Combined with programmable Z-Axis capability as a standard option allows for a quick and easy changeover between components. A choice of laser power and a variety of large focal lenses provide the ability to solve any application.
Zetalase ZXL features an onboard PC and a gas assisted swing arm with monitor, keyboard and mouse allowing operators to easily design, edit and select laser etching programs.
Programming with our MiniLase Pro SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
Utilisation function of 360 ° radial part making.
- Air cooled, maintenance free design for industrial applications
- MOPA fibre laser engine from 20 to 50W with selectable waveforms
- Front vertical pneumatically actuated part loading door
- Programmable focal height adjustment
- 24″ x 30 T slot work surface and heavy duty membrane control pendant
- Integrated PC with monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Auto mode with automatic marking start upon door closure
- Available with a variety of focal lenses from 160mm to 420mm
- Ideal for marking all metals, carbide, painted/andonised materials and most plastics
- Comes with a 3 year comprehensive warranty