YCM TCV Series
Vertical Travelling Column Mills are specially engineered for long workpieces and with its ultra-high feed rate and efficiency, it is suitable for aerospace, automotive and job shop applications.
With the traveling column and fixed table design,TCV2000 provides a wide machining area with minimum tool interface.
With the installation of a dividing wall in the working area, the TCV series Vertical Travelling Column Mills can implement machining and set up workpieces simultaneously. Models include TCV2000 and TCV3000A-5AF
- Multi-Function display allows you to easily select multiple windows from the following list of displays for your monitoring needs.
- High performance mode with 5 settings allows users to select for the best machining results.
- Wireless message notifications integrate GSM communication and CNC technology, YCM developed the WMN system for wireless notification of machine and work status reports.
- MEEHANITE casting
- Extra guideway block support ATC magazine to ensure smooth and stable movement
- Fixed working table ensures the best possibility of dynamic leveling, eliminating parts movement on the axes and greatly improving precision as well
- Circulated cooling system design on X-Axis ensures a stable temperature and optimal accuracy
- The large working area is ideal for large and long workpieces machining
- With the installation of a dividing wall in the working area, both long and complex parts can be manufactured in the same machine
- Capable of reaching up to 40m/min. rapid feed rate
- With step guideways and 6 slider blocks on X-Axis ensure the ultra-reliable axial movement
- No counterweight design on Z-Axis
Reinforced Body Structure
- High efficiency traveling column design
- Large delta machine column and base ensure the highest stability
- With FEM analysis