YCM GT Series Turning Centre
The GT Series High Performance Turning Centre GEO adopts revolutionary design concepts in rigidity, accuracy and performance.
We distribute a range of GT Turning Centres with the ability to satisfy all your machining requirements, browse through the brochure above to see which ones best suit your business’ needs. All machines have been fully optimised for high productivity turning and milling with exceptional speed, power, and capacity capabilities.
- Its new box type base structure provides unprecedented rigidity during heavy turning and superb dampening capacity which achieves flawless accuracy and stability
- The oversize spindle is equipped with a high torque motor for exceptional turning and milling results
- A complete thermal control system is implemented to minmise structural deformation and provide the best machining accuracy
The GT Series Turning Centre is ideal for high productivity turning and milling with exceptional speed, power and capacity.
- Installed with YCM in house servo-driven VDI turret with live tooling and full C-Axis contour control
- The rigidity of the GT series is demonstrated through a wide range of complex milling functions enhancing the productivity and versatility of the GT series
- The ultra high speed servo-driven turret with all stations live enables the GT series to undertake complex machining requirements
Download the brochure above for more information regarding capabilities, features, tooling charts and machine dimensions.
|Max. Turning Diameter||Ø270mm|
|Max. Turning Length||560mm|
|Main Spindle Motor||(L) 7.5kW/ 15 (HP) 11kW/ 15 (HP)|