Tykma Electrox MLMe Fibre Laser
The MLMe Fibre Laser is economical, yet powerful, and is packed with cutting edge features.
The manual front door is lightweight and ergonomic thanks to a spring-loaded retraction system.A fold-out, side panel touch screen provides operator control and feedback as well as machine status at all times.
Create your own custom part fixtures or add an optional high precision lab jack for focal height adjustment. Get the full view of your marking process through a large vertical safety window. A built in port is available for fume and dust extraction.
Programming with our Minilase™ Pro SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more. All you need is a desktop or laptop with a USB connection to begin marking, etching and engraving!
- Air cooled, maintenance-free design for industrial applications
- Powerful 10W Fibre laser engine
- Manual part loading door
- Side mounted fold out touchscreen control
- Lab jack available as optional accessory
- Easy focus finder
- Front panel status lights
- Ideal for marking all metals, most plastics, painted/andonised/coated materials and a variety of other substances
- Comprehensive 3 year warranty
|System Dimensions / Weight||(mm) 432W x 864L x 610H / 68kg|
|Standard Marking Field||163L (100mm x 100mm)|
|Standard Max Part Size||(mm) 342W x 241L x 90H|
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|