Clausing MA Series
Clausing MA-MAV Lathes
The Clausing MA-MAV series engine lathes are engineered to allow accurate and efficient machining of large components. A wide range of optional accessories make these machines suitable for most industrial applications including; job shops, oil field, power utilities and ship building.
Digital Readouts offer unmatched performance with revolutionary features that will increase productivity Linear Encoders. They offer consistent accuracy and reliability even under the harshest shop condition. They’re based on the principle of electromagnetics, Newall’s Spherosyn® and Microsyn® encoders are truly innovative design in which all of the electronic and measuring components are sealed and protected.
Machine standard features:
- 12-Geared Head Spindle Speeds allow optimum cutting speed for a wide range of machining applications.
- All gears are manufactured from chromium molybdenum steel treated with cementation and precision ground for long life dependability.
- One piece cast iron bed from the ways to floor provides a solid foundation to ensure maximum stability and rigidity under heavy machining operations.
- 18″ bed width, hardened and ground, support the saddle and carriage assembly allowing superior positioning and repeatability accuracy.
- Turcite ‘B’ is fitted between saddle and bed to greatly reduce friction and stick slip for smooth operation and superior surface finishes.
For more information regarding machine specifications, features and additional features, download the brochure above.